Heads Will Roll

Posted by Phonic | Posted in , , | Posted on 10:24 PM



How was parklife? I dont think i will ever know. The only thing i remember clearly of the day was Busy P announcing 'Brand new A-Track' and the crowd losing their shit to the amazing remix. According to my friends recollections i got back stage when Tiga played his set, dont ask me how or what happened but i think the photo above taken from my iphone speaks for itself.
This is A-Tracks best work by far, I am beyond happiness that this DJ to producer thing is working out for people like Fake Blood, Boys Noize and A-Track as i believe there is nothing worse than a pre-planned Ableton set and the spontaneity of a true CDJ set is next to none.

Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Heads Will Roll (A-Track remix)

Peace,
MS-DOS

Comments (2)

  1. whose a-track?

  2. smartass haha. fix up the mis-take ms :)