NT89 (ITALY) TURBO, BOXON RECORDS & SONY BMG IS DESTROYING EUROPE

Posted by Phonic | Posted in | Posted on 10:31 PM

(in this picture: D.I.M (Boys Noize REc) aka Andy on the left and NT89 (Turbo, Boxon, Sony BMG) aka Nima on the right


He recently was here on Australian Shores, our very first touring artist NT89 has had tremendous exposure and success after his visit down under not so long ago, actually celebrating my 21st. BOY! was that an epic night to remember, the videos and photos speak for themselves. Since then several releases, on Turbo Records, Southern Fried, Sony Music and Boxon Records to name a few... Oh! and did i mention assisting the Bloody Beetroots in producing the One Love Cd? He also managed to co-produce a track with our local Distrakt which is being released on Boxon Records.

I have an exclusive dj Set from his recent Bugged out! party where he supported D.I.M
Enjoy!

Expect a very different sound and get ready to be surprised because I was and I LOVED IT!


Leon out!

Comments (0)